Must-see looks of the night:
1. Miss Kendall Jenner, fashion’s latest haute couture It Girl of course is in attendance, and her dress… looks messy, sloppy. Not well put together. I mean, she’s a tall, beautiful girl, stop going for the obvious sexpot look your family is known for, be the high fashion model “Kendall,” you wanted to be called.
2. Selena Gomez, who will perform (for the first time ever) her latest song about the Biebs. This ages her soooo much. It’s too dark, too long. She’s young, having fun: you don’t need to age yourself this much! And that strict bun does not help that cause.
3. PLL star Lucy Hale: not crazy about the dress, a little ill-fitting. But, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair! The length with the ombre and the styling– perfect!
4. I’m loving “Jealous” right now, and here he is, Nick Jonas in the flesh. He looks very dapper, but I’m afraid the silk suit is a little too Academy Awards than AMAs. But, hey, no complaints, obvi, just like any other female fan. (lol.)
5. “All About that Bass” singer Meghan Trainor. Love this look, from head to toe. She’s been vocal about not being a size two, and I see a gorge ensemble that I’d want to steal. Perfectly tailored, the bag is jus the perfect amount of “pop.” She looks great. And I’m loving her song, “Dear Future Husband” right now, it’s great.
And of course…
6. ONE DIRECTION… sports black-on-black. They look good, well-done, boys. However, Niall looks like the odd man out: the only one dressed very casual when his bandmates are dressed to the nines (Liam! Louis! Zayn!). He looks like he took clothes off the rack from 5SOS’ wardrobe, tbh. And Zayn’s hair: it’s DANNY ZUKO.