So, I’ll be living in NYC this summer and I decided I can’t live in one of the greatest cities in the world without creating a comprehensive list of everything I want to do (outside of my class and future internship, of course.)
1. Get good deals to see as many Broadway shows as time allows.
2. Wait at the stagedoor of said Broadway shows (it was so fun to do it at If/Then in March!)
3. Explore Central Park and many other cute parks
4. Wake up super early to attend one of Today/ GMA’s summer concert series (my friend and I already have plans!)
5. Exploring what “random” daily events, festivals and activities are happening around the city
6. Visit my favorite store, Topshop, of course (either location will suffice)
7. Find time to visit the different Manhattan neighborhoods
8. Go to a farmers market!
9. Shopping excursions (both for trendy pieces at retail and discount prices)
10. Go to the cupcake ATM because who doesn’t love cupcakes?
11. Try something new! ( In terms of an activity, food, fashion trend, place to visit, etc)
I’m looking forward to exploring such an amazing city like a true New Yorker. Bring on summer, I’m ready! xx