As you recall, earlier this summer I had compiled a list of the songs I was obsessing over this summer.
I’m here to amend that list:
1. “Bang Bang” by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj
To be honest, I started to enjoy this song after seeing the amazing choreography to it on So You Think You Can Dance! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVPQhXm_1cI) And now, I’m obsessed with it.
2. “Chasing the Sun” by Hilary Duff (aka Lizzie McGuire!!)
Lizzie McGuire is back! And this time with a super-sweet Top 40 song that is perfect for summer! Love.
3. “Break Free” by Ariana Grande feat. Zedd
Yes, another Ariana track is on the list, but I can’t help it–she’s just that talented.
4. “Black Widow” by Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora
Okay, I guess I’ll put this on here. Simply because it’s catchy.
5. “Maps” by Maroon 5
Another ‘maybe’ song, but hey, it’s catchy and I’m enjoying it.
6. “Amnesia” by 5 Seconds of Summer
Love this ballad! And I’m waiting for a routine on SYTYCD!
7. “Good Girls,” “18,” “Mrs. All American,” “Social Casualty,” “Voodoo Doll,” “Greenlight” by 5SOS
And lastly, here’s a feminist-inspired country number:
Happy listening! xx