So, last Monday was the day I went to the ONE DIRECTION concert in London!!! (Can you hear my inner fangirl shrieking?) It was so incredible to see the boys live for the third time, and this time in their home country! 🙂 It was a great night. Now, on to some of the great highlights from their fourth show in London:
- Harry told Karen Payne (Liam’s mum), who was there with his older sister, to “stand her pretty a** up” during the show. And they were seated in the same side of the stage as me. No biggie. But, what Harry said was so him and absolutely hilarious.
- When reading signs, Liam and Harry found a couple there on their anniversary and they said they had their first kiss watching Elf, to which Harry said, “nothing like… to put you in the mood.” Oh, that’s so Harry…
- Liam spoke of how all of his lyrics are about skinny jeans, hospitals and drinking… Well, he’s not wrong… I wonder what a psychologist would say about that one? (And yes, Liam: psychology is a real word. Note: this is a reference to an interview they did with Ellen Degeneres.)
- Liam asked if his mum and sister were liking the show. Awww, he’s too cute.
- During WMYB (and the whole encore really) Liam and Louis had a huge water fight, chucking entire contents of several water bottles at each other while Harry/ Niall were singing their parts… It was hilarious.
There were so many amazing moments, songs and it was so awesome to be able to see them at their real height and see their faces! 🙂 Ready for some pictures?
Side note: who’s looking forward to the release of “Made in the A.M.” next month??
8 thoughts on “Releasing my inner fangirl at a One Direction concert in London”
Pingback: 7 New Books I Can’t Get Out of My Head This Fall | quite simply miranda
Pingback: My Definitive Ranking of Every Song From ‘Julie and the Phantoms’ | quite simply miranda
Pingback: How to Dress Like Your Favorite TV Characters: ‘Julie and the Phantoms’ Edition | quite simply miranda
Pingback: 9 New Books I Can’t Stop Thinking About | quite simply miranda
Pingback: The 20 Best Books I’ve Read in 2020 | quite simply miranda
Pingback: 7 Summer Book Releases I’m Loving Right Now | quite simply miranda
Pingback: 7 Late 2021 Books I’ve Been Obsessing Over | quite simply miranda
Pingback: The 21 Best Books I’ve Read in 2021: Year in Review | quite simply miranda