Hi again! I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in awhile. 1. I’ve just moved into my dorm for my sophomore year, 2. I’ve been helping with freshman move in which takes a lot, and 3. Writers Block.
But, I’m back now, and I hope to continue to update this blog on a weekly basis.
Since, the VMAs and the Emmys both happen to be this week, I will be posting a Red Carpet post, as soon as that happens, so something to look forward to.
MY PREDICTIONS REGARDING RED CARPET FASHION:
- Ariana Grande, who will open the show with her “Bang Bang” collab (as spoiled by Frankie on Big Brother), will probably wear something floral, pink, or black; same silhouette and same hairdo.
- Sam Smith, who’s nominated for Artist to Watch will prob show up in jeans, sneakers, and blazer, like most the guys (Dylan O’Brian, Jason DeRulo, etc) on the carpet.
- Beyonce, the winner of the Video Vanguard Award (no idea what that is) will probably go super couture or sexy; either way she’ll rock black, possibly with lots of sequins and glitter.
- Taylor Swift: As she is about to release a new pop album, 1989, she’ll probably try to look like a pop princess (like Ariana) or go with her signature Old Hollywood style.
- 5 Seconds of Summer: As new nominees and performers, they’ll probably show up in whatever rehearsal clothes they have. I mean, have you seen their concert apparel?
- Fifth Harmony: I mean, I’m not sold on their music, but they’ll probably go over-the-top as if attending a high school homecoming dance, just like every other event they go to.
- Kim Kardashian [West]: Is there anywhere in Hollywood she won’t be? She’ll probably wear some sexy, tight outfit that most mothers would never wear, but hey, she’s a Kardashian and married to Kanye.
- Miley Cyrus will be there, and who knows what she’ll where.
- I’m expecting lots of mermaid style gowns in red, white, nude, and maybe blue.
- Claire Danes: Most likely some white or silver classic gown. Maybe Ralph Lauren?
- Kerry Washington: If Olivia Pope doesn’t influence her fashion…. I’d love to see her in crisp white ala Miss Pope.
- Melissa McCarthy: I love seeing her in the glamorous gowns and looking girly, something she hasn’t played since Sookie on “Gilmore Girls.”
- Emma Roberts (my camp pal, well, sort of): Something dramatic. Either a short dress or a long dress with cutouts across the midsection.
Let’s see how these predictions play out. Keep an eye out for my Post Red Carpet entries!